Garritan Jazz and Big Band 3
Virtual Software Instruments
The award-winning Garritan Jazz and Big Band library is the first virtual software instrument library that truly captures the distinctive jazz sounds, ranges, and techniques of authentic jazz and big band groups. Express yourself with this unique collection of trumpets, trombones, saxophones, keyboards, basses, and rhythm section---includes over 60 instruments.
This sampled sound library is powered by the high-performance ARIA Player. Supports Mac and PC, works as a standalone program or as a plugin, and easily integrates with most notation software and DAW/sequencers.
- Sixteen different saxophones ranging from a diminutive sopranino saxophone to a large subcontrabass saxophone
- Brass instruments with various mutes and additional release effects such as kisses, falloffs, doits, half valve and shakes
- Jazz rhythm section with percussive techniques for piano and guitar, electric and acoustic bass, electric piano and drum kits
- Build your jazz ensembles and big bands one instrument at a time, exactly as you wish. Create solos, duos, jazz trios, quartets, jazz ensembles, or a full big band.
- Ensemble Manager contains a collection of pre-configured instrumental combinations for your convenience.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP (SP3 required)
- Core 2 Duo CPU or later recommended
- 2 GB RAM recommended. There is a direct correlation between the amount of available RAM and the number of sounds that can be loaded.
- 3.5 GB of free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM recommended
- Monitor with 1,024×768 resolution or higher
- A professional sound card compatible with ASIO
- Internet connection for download version, updates and online registration